Would you like to be a part of a global healthcare company who is making a difference and
changing lives for over 7 billion people?
At Mylan, one of the biggest medical companies worldwide, we work every day to provide access to high
quality medicines for the global population.
With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference.
If you are unconventional and relentless and have a passion for serving others, Mylan might be the place
Mylan Finland is growing and we are now recruiting
Quality Assurance Specialist (Laadunvarmistusproviisori)
based in our Espoo, Otaniemi office.
The new QA Specialist will report to the Head of Quality for Finland. The role is permanent and full-time.
The main responsibility will be ensuring GDP compliance via various development and routine tasks.
In your job you will:
• Manage and develop the local Quality System together with the Head of Quality.
• Write and implement SOPs for local operations.
• Conduct self-inspections and participate in internal and external inspections.
• Act as a Deputy for the Responsible Pharmacist for Wholesale.
• Handle product quality complaints.
• Manage the pharmaceutical sample distribution process.
• Conduct batch release activities related to importation and Falsified Medicines Directive.
• Write and submit reports to Finnish Medicines Agency (Fimea).
• Work with other GDP activities depending on person’s interests and skills, e.g. training of personnel.
Preferable qualifications and essential skills:
• Master of Science in Pharmacy (or student graduating soon).
• Experience from pharma industry and/or wholesale industry, e.g. from Quality or Regulatory Affairs.
• Understanding of quality processes and GDP regulations is an advantage.
• Experience from working with medical devices, food supplements and cosmetics is an advantage.
• Strong basic IT skills in MS Office and ability to learn other relevant IT applications.
• Experience in TrackWise software is an advantage.
• Ability to develop a culture of continuous improvement across the department.
• Ability to establish good collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Fluency in Finnish and English.
• Enjoy both team work and individual responsibilities.
• Are service minded.
• Always maintain your positive attitude.
• Are analytical, systematic and precise.
• Enjoy continuous self-development.
Mylan offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth
Please leave your CV and application with your salary request via www.targetheadhunting.fi latest
14.11.2019. For more information please contact Target Headhunting Oy, Senior Consultant Jukka
Mustonen; email jukka.mustonen( at)targetheadhunting.fi and phone 050-4348140.
Hakusivulle pääset täältä.