Pharmacovigilance Specialists in the Nordics
Biocodex is a global Pharmaceutical company that operates in more than 120 countries. The ambition of the
company is to lead the way in the microbiota realm. Biocodex Microbiota Institute produces high quality information
on microbiota to our stakeholders worldwide. Biocodex is also supporting microbiota research initiatives globally and
locally. Our leading probiotic brands are Precosa and Alflorex. Beside its probiotic drug roots Biocodex has portfolios
in numerous other therapeutic areas. Biocodex global turnover is over EUR 400 million.
Biocodex Nordics group operates in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Since the 1960s, the
company has a strong track record in Hospital, Primary care and Consumer products.
The Biocodex Nordics Phame team provides a comprehensive range of pharmaceutical and medical services to more
than 120 companies in the Nordics. There are about 30 specialists in our Phame-team working mainly in Finland,
Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
We are looking for Pharmacovigilance Specialists to our Phame-team in Espoo, Finland for various assignments. You
will be part of a highly skilled international team operating in the Nordics and Baltics.
Your main tasks include a variety of Pharmacovigilance related activities in the Nordics, such as
- Acting as Qualified person of pharmacovigilance (QPPV) and local safety contact for customer companies
- Establishment, maintenance and development of pharmacovigilance (medicines) and vigilance (medical devices) systems
- Medical writing: compiling and maintaining any required pharmacovigilance documentation
- Case management: processing of product safety information, including electronical reprocessing
- Using pharmacovigilance databases for registration and maintenance of data
- Literature surveillance and review
- Coordinating additional risk minimization (RMM) implementation activities
- Communication with clients and authorities
You will be working with our company’s internal and external stakeholders. We will provide introduction training for
these activities and you will get full support from your colleagues in our team.
You have a life-science or health related education. Previous work experience in similar jobs is considered an
You have a customer focused mindset and a dynamic attitude, and you are committed to continuously develop your
competence. You are not afraid of changing situations or working independently. Your quality-orientated mindset is
profound, and your approach to work is proactive and cooperative. You demonstrate effective structuring and
organizing skills. Your Microsoft Office -skills are good and you express yourself well in Finnish and English.
Proficiency in other Nordic languages is an asset.
Please send your application with salary expectation by 15th of March 2021 to email@example.com
We will handle your application immediately upon receiving it, and we will hire as soon as possible; be fast!
For more information, please contact Susanna Heinonen, Head of Pharmacovigilance at +358 50 572 7896