Medical Information / Pharmacovigilance Specialist - We are growing, grow with us!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? Do you want to develop your skills working side by side with top professionals in the pharmaceutical industry? Then, PharmaLex Finland is your career choice!
PharmaLex Finland is looking for a Medical Information / Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join our Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information team
PharmaLex Finland is part of the PharmaLex Group – the leading service provider for the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries globally. PharmaLex is specialised in effectively designing all aspects of drugs and medical devices regulatory needs, ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities. We are looking for an additional team member to join us in Finland.
- Receival and documentation of incoming calls or emails from customers and healthcare professionals.
- Response to medical queries on pharmaceutical products.
- Management of information relating to adverse events and product defects as instructed.
- Collection and handling of adverse events from different sources.
- Responsibilities from other teams according to your interest.
What is expected from you?
- B.Sc or M.Sc. in pharmacy or other relevant
- Fluent written and oral skills in Finnish and English (other Nordic languages are considered as advantage)
- You smoothly interpret the regulatory guidelines.
- You have good problem-solving skills and a flexible working attitude.
- You are eager to learn new things and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
- You want to work as part of a professional team, contributing with a responsible and independent working attitude.
What we offer?
We offer you an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills while working on varied and versatile tasks and client assignments. You will be part of our Nordic Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information team, and you will also have access to the global roles and the international network of colleagues in the PharmaLex Group. The wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our working environment is inspiring and innovative, we welcome with enthusiasm any new trends and ideas, and we are committed to meeting our clients’ varied service needs now and in the future. Following a hybrid working model, we provide our employees with the option to work flexibly both at the office and remotely. Diversity and inclusion are an important part of all our work at PharmaLex. We thrive from diversity and welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, abilities, beliefs, orientations and backgrounds.
We are eager to meet our new colleague and hope to hear from you as soon as possible! If you have any questions or want to hear more about this position, please contact PV Team Lead Riitta Loppinen, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 45 1160403 (available on 24th of May, 8.30-9.30 (EET) and 29th of May, 10.30 -12.00 (EET) Please send you CV and application with your salary request through our website at the latest on 5th of June 2023.